The Keepers Lodge
The Keepers Lodge has an open plan living area, much like the rest of the home it features wooden accents, from the timber clad feature wall to the beautiful oak dinning table and chairs. The star of the living room is a wood burning effect log burner, which sits in a huge fireplace.
This living space is perfect for cosy nights in front of the fire. The large patio doors open up on to the decking area meaning you can really let the outside in.
Moving on to the stunning open plan country style kitchen, the combination of cream kitchen units and an oak block work-top really bring the kitchen to life. And with an integrated fridge-freezer and dishwasher the kitchen is neat and streamlined.
The Keepers Lodge has two large double bedrooms with ensuite, one with a large bathroom the other has a large double shower.
The stunning country lodge is aptly named as once you’ve seen it for yourself it will most certainly be finders keepers!
- Architecturally designed
- BS 3632:2015 compliant
- 10-year Gold Shield structural warranty
- Pitched tiled split level roof line (guaranteed for 40 years)
- PVCu double glazing with 10-year frame warranty and 5-year glazing warranty
- Open plan living with stunning lake views
- Timber clad feature wall
- Log stove and huge fireplace
- Ceiling to floor windows
- Large patio doors leading to decking area
- Lake views
- Country style kitchen with combination of cream units and an oak block work-top
- Integrated fridge-freezer and dishwasher
- Two double bedrooms both with large bathroom and separate shower room
- Wooden flooring & thick carpeted bedrooms
- Fully furnished to the highest standard
- Large decking area with steps leading down to waterfront
- Glass balcony
- Large plot size
- Extremely large spacing between lodges
- Fully lit kerb side lighting
- Tarmac driveways fitting two cars